Only $400,000 to immigrate to Canada
- Net worth of at least $800,000 (CAD)*
- Intend to or have made an investment of $400,000 (CAD)
- Business Experience (see below), or the management experience of at least five full-time employees or its equivalents
An investor applicant must have managed and controlled a "qualifying business" in your home country for at least two years in the five year period before the date of application or decision of permanent resident visa. "Qualifying business" cannot be a business of deriving investment income (interest, dividend, or capital gains) and the business must meet at least two of the following attributesNumber of full-time jobs:at least 2 full-time job equivalentsTotal annual sales:$500,000 (CAD)Annual net income**:$50,000 (CAD)Net assets***:$125,000 (CAD)**“Net income” means the after tax profit or loss of the business plus remuneration by the business to you or your spouse/common-law partner.*** “Net assets” means the assets of the business, minus the liabilities of the business, plus shareholder loans made to the business by you and your spouse/common-law partner.Additional information about Investor category:
- There are no conditions attached to the Investor category besides an investment of $400,000 (CAD) for five years. In other words, investors receive an unconditional visa and do not need to start and maintain businesses in Canada unlike Entrepreneur category.
- Investor is allowed to finance the investment of $400,000(CAD) with a minimum deposit of 120,000 (CAD) through a financial institution in Canada.
- The $400,000 (CAD) investment needs to be made before the visa is issued to them.
- Citizenship and Immigration of Canada (CIC) will and is guaranteed to repay the investment of $400,000 (CAD) after five years without interest.
- Citizenship and Immigration of Canada (CIC) will refund $400,000 (CAD) if your application is refused.
- All Entries (37)
- November 2015 (1)
- March 2015 (1)
- February 2015 (1)
- September 2014 (1)
- August 2014 (1)
- May 2014 (3)
- April 2014 (2)
- March 2014 (1)
- February 2014 (2)
- October 2013 (2)
- August 2013 (2)
- July 2013 (1)
- June 2013 (2)
- May 2013 (5)
- April 2013 (2)
- March 2013 (2)
- January 2013 (7)
- December 2012 (1)